In Man of Medan, four young Americans set sail on a diving trip, to find the rumoured location of a WWII wreckage. As the day unfolds, and a storm rolls in, their trip soon becomes something much more sinister. Who will live? Who will die?
Players can take the role of each of the five protagonists, the four Americans and the captain of the boat, each with a different perspective. Explore and discover the mysteries of their terrifying situation, and be forced to make decisions that will change their lives forever.
Each game is designed to be replayable, with branching storylines, paths, and numerous endings designed to keep players coming back for more. Players decisions are vital for survival of all the characters. With any combination of choices made can result in any of them surviving, dying or worse...
Players will be able to team up to tackle horrors in online and offline multiplayer modes:
Shared Story Mode
- Share your story simultaneously with a friend in 2 Player online co-op.
- Both players explore the world, make choices and actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of the characters you are playing.
- Play through scenes from a different perspective to the single-player experience, sometimes together, sometimes apart in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares.
- The decisions you and your friend make could be the one thing that keeps them all alive.
Movie Night Mode
- Play locally in a group of up to 5 players with one controller, pass the pad and play the character of your choice in turn.
- Each player takes charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters.
- Will you make decisions just to save your own character? Or try and keep everyone else alive?
- At the end of your playthrough, your actions and impacts throughout the playthrough will be judged with achievements & rewards for each player.