The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR marks the franchise s first release featuring the official PGA TOUR license and presents an opportunity, through the new partnership, to deliver the most comprehensive and engaging virtual golf experience to date for the series.
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR sets a new franchise benchmark for authenticity and realism, including:
- Improved ball physics, swing mechanics, swing feedback and other core gameplay mechanics;
- Unparalleled visual fidelity powered by award-winning and industry-leading SpeedTree technology often used in top blockbuster games and films;
- Overhauled user interface delivering a fresh look and feel.
In addition, for the first time in franchise history, players will experience an officially licensed PGA TOUR Career Mode:
- Players will embark on an authentic journey through Q-School and the Web.com Tour, earning the right to play in a 32-tournament PGA TOUR season;
- Season play includes beautifully precise replicas of PGA TOUR courses that are accurate down to one-meter of resolution of the real-life courses;
- Players will forge rivalries and land sponsorships en route to competing in the FedExCup Playoffs, with the ultimate goal of becoming a FedExCup Champion.
Finally, The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR will now include a robust online multiplayer system for matchmaking and private matches:
- Players will compete on featured courses through matchmaking or chose from any available course for private matches;
- Go head to head or play as a team with friends in any one of six game formats, including the new additions of Skins and Alt-Shot.