A new milestone in simulation: Citybus Simulator Munich, the successor to City Bus Simulator New York serves Munichs complete 100 line, known to the locals as the museum line. Starting at Munichs main railway station, the route takes in 22 museums and other sightseeing spots and concludes its journey at Munich´s Ostbahnhof station.
The course of the roads have been designed in beautiful detail. For the first time ever the technical aspects of a bus simulator have been modelled and are based on a real training simulator making the driving characteristics absolutely realistic.
There is a newly developed vehicle management system which delivers a never-before-seen level of reality, tuning options for the engine as well as the interactive Traffic Director. Of course you can also just drive the MAN Lion´s city bus to schedule, passing more than 40 detailed sightseeing spots while listening to the original announcements.
All operational elements of the cab are fully functional. The original Munich co-pilot (electronic assistant) supports the driver at his daily shift and controls (if selected) all passenger information such as the monitor, displays and announcements. The OCC User Interface allows access to the complete game features at all times. Defects and malfunctions on the bus can be simulated in various different ways.
- Highly detailed original MAN Lion´s city bus with numerous operable elements in three model variants
- Newly developed vehicle management resulting in a never-before-seen level of reality
- Optional or automated malfunction device to simulate breakdowns and malfunctions
- Tuning options for the engine and fine tuning for the propulsion system
- Interactive Traffic Director
- Realistic simulation of the line 100 (Museum Line)
- More than 40 original sightseeing spots throughout the city
- Munich co-pilot
- OCC (Operations Control Centre)
- Interactive radio communication with the dispatch centre