Big Sky Infinity is a fast paced, twin-stick shooter, with several unique attributes that significantly further the genre. Featuring randomly generated missions, with dynamic gameplay that is modified based on a player’s performance; you’ll never play the same game twice!
Players will be able to take advantage of the cross buy deal, getting the PlayStation® Vita version free when buying the game for PlayStation®3, and vice versa. Big Sky Infinity is one of the first 3rd party games to support this initiative.
The latest iteration in the Big Sky series has cultivated a partnership between Boss Baddie, VooFoo Studio’s and indie game publisher Ripstone, Big Sky Infinity will keep you on your toes with exciting features such as:
- Cloud synchronisation - continue progress between platforms
- Compete against friend or world hi-scores even when not online - upload your new score when you next connect
- Touch screen support on Vita, including rear touch for mine detonation
- 4-player local multiplayer on PS3
- Asynchronous multiplayer via Horse mode on Vita - set up custom challenges against your friends, or anyone else in the world
- Stereoscopic 3D on PS3
- Discover near gifts on Vita which can be used for special unlocks