737-200 Advanced takes its place in Just Flight’s Professional range!
The 737 series remains the best selling range of airliners in aviation history. The Advanced variant of the 737-200 narrow-body jet airliner features a range of improvements over the standard 737-200, notably more powerful engines, greater fuel capacity, longer range and improved aerodynamics.
The latest addition to Just Flight’s Professional range, this simulation of the 737-200 Advanced is uncompromising in the accuracy and scope of its 3D and 2D cockpit operations, featuring a fully functional Performance Data Computer System and a host of custom-coded flight systems. Additional cockpit and engine sounds, a complete set of lighting effects, authentic flight dynamics, accurate animations and a comprehensive printed manual complete this Professional simulation of one of the world’s great airliners.
Just Flight’s Professional range has been developed for those pilots who require the ultimate in accurate cockpit realism and the full complexity of real-world aircraft systems. 737-200 Advanced is a masterpiece of accurate modelling and programming which is sure to satisfy the most demanding of desktop airliner pilots.
- Professional array of accurate cockpit systems, all custom-coded to overcome the limitations of Flight Simulator X – electrical, fuel, hydraulic, pressurisation, engine start and many more
- Fully functional PDCS (Performance Data Computer System)
- 3D virtual cockpit complete with all switches, knobs, dials, annunciators, warning lights and read-outs – 2D panels with widescreen option also available
- Full set of lighting effects – anti-collision, navigation, cockpit, passenger windows and landing lights that illuminate the runway
- Custom flight dynamics and an authentic sound set for the Pratt & Whitney JT8D turbofans
- Additional sound system for the Auxiliary Power Unit, gear wind, switches, and altitude alerts
- DX10 preview compatible, with superbly detailed exterior textures and reflections
- Accurate animations of all flight surfaces right down to the smallest of details
- Ten highly detailed international airline liveries