Need a holiday break? Now is the time to fly to the Mediterranean! And just in time SimWings have release their absolutely new scenery of Balearic Islands X. This package features all islands with photorealistic ground textures and the airports of the islands. Release: February 2010 (without guarantee)
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and completely new designed airports as well as photorealistic ground images covering the complete islands in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel be it day or night in FSX. Also included is AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airports.
All islands have been modeled to the smallest of details with numerous objects, houses, etc. Safegate parking systems as well as highly detailed AFCAD and or AFX files for AI traffic make it lively and highly realistic airports to fly to. This scenery is of course compatible with AES 2.0 in both FS2004 and FSX!
- Completely new designed scenery
- All international airports in extremely high detail and all buildings
- Numerous static objects, such as push back trucks, stairs, etc.
- Very busy dynamic apron traffic through AESLite
- Dynamic AESLite vehicle traffic on roads surrounding the airports
- Highly detailed AFCAD or AFX files for AI traffic
- Photorealistic ground textures (day/night)
- Safegate (Aircraft Parking and Information System)
- Autogen objects (vegatation and houses) on the islands
- General Aviation airport "Son Bonet" LESB and "San Luis" LESL
- Fully supported by AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- FSX and FS2004 version included