One of the first official Flight Simulator add-ons ever produced was ‘Paris’, released by Microsoft in 1995. Now Aerosoft does it again for FSX and FS2004, this time depicting Paris as it really is.
Paris VFR is an extensive and certainly ambitious project, covering one of Flight Simulator's largest areas seen in this level of detail. Aerosoft's aim was to avoid the use of "default" buildings, as they do not match the street pattern of Paris. To that end, all blocks of buildings were designed and placed to ensure the street pattern is clearly visible.
So now you can fly above the beautiful landscapes of Paris, see the Eiffel tower in fantastic detail, and gaze down upon the river Seine.
• 50 cm aerial images covering the scenery
• All the major buildings (+monuments, bridges etc) done in great detail
• Good performance in FSX, great performance in FS2004
• Several missions included (helicopter rescue)
• Covers the whole of Paris within the peripherique
• Extensive night lighting
• Three heliports and several additional hospital heli pads
• Integrates perfect with our Paris airport out later this year